B9 PWM Circulating Pump
B9A 12V 8L
- 12 Volts – 2.16 Watts – 0.18 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 2.11 GPM / 8 LPM
B9 PWM Circulating Pump Specifications:
- Max Temperature – 167 F / 75 C
- Static PSI – 72.5 PSI / 5 Bar
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 12.4mm x 10.8mm
- Food Grade
- Runs directly from PV
The B9 PWM Circulating Pump is one of our B series micro centrifugal pumps. It is powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor. Our B series pumps are designed to be quiet. Also, they are made to be compact and lightweight.
The B9 has a variety of features. For instance, it has a seal-less design to prevent leakage. It also has a wide range of working voltage. This provides the pump with a stable performance.
The B9 PWM Circulating Pump is designed for general and commercial use. Also, they can be used for industrial applications. These pumps are ideal for all circulation pump implementations. The B9 pumps freshwater and seawater and other liquids that are compatible with the pump’s materials.
- ECM brushless DC motor
- It can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy of well over 20,000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- Leak-proof static-seal
- Ceramic bearing and shaft
- Designed for high temperature endurance
- Highly efficient
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Quiet operation
- Reliable because of the unique design. The pump contains one moving part. The magnetically driven impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing. Furthermore, this extends the life of the pump beyond existing standards.
Areas of Use for the B9 PWM Circulating Pump :
- Chiller systems
- Water fountains
- Large fish ponds
- Vending machines
- Beverage processing
- Hot water circulating systems
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Liquid filling and transfer in food services
- Electronic cooling water circulation
- Fountain, aquariums and small fish ponds
- Instant electric water heater, electric shower
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Cleaning equipment
- Water treatment and purification
Also, take a look at our Vacuum Pumps or view our selection of Control Boxes.
Visit our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see more posts about pumps!
If you have any questions or doubts about the B9 PWM Circulating Pump, feel free to contact us! We’d be happy to help.