B8 Circulating Pump
~ Download PDF for additional information
- “H” Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C
- Static PSI – 72.5 / 5 Bar
- Threaded Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 1/2” x 1/2”
- Can NOT be run directly from PV
This is one of our B series micro centrifugal pumps. Powered by a brushless DC motor, our B series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight. They have a variety of features, a seal-less design to prevent leakage, a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance, food grade material and high-temperature resistance.
Designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. These pumps are deal for all circulation pump applications. They will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- High efficient ECM brushless DC motor can sustain a continues 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology with a leak-proof static-seal.
- High density ceramic bearing and shaft designed for high temperature endurance.
- Highly efficient and dynamically balanced impeller for smooth ultra-quiet operation.
- Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
Areas of Use:
- Electronics Cooling
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Water Circulation Chiller Systems
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats