28A Series Diaphragm Liquid Vacuum Pumps
- 6 /12 / 24 Volt – 78 mA
- Max Flow Rate – 0.04 GPM / 0.15 LPM
- Max Head – 32.8 F / >10 M
- Max Vacuum – Kpa -35
- Weight – 2.47oz – 70g
- Pump Head – Nylon
- Membrane – EPDM
- Valve – EPDM
- Motor Type – Brush
- No-Load Lifetime 1000 hours
28A Series Diaphragm Liquid / Vacuum Pumps
~ Download PDF for Additional information
Advantages of the Vacuum Pump:
The Vacuum Pump has anti-electromagnetic interference capacitors. Therefore it causes little disruption.
Are you worried your pump might overheat while working? The 28A series Vacuum Pump will not do so. Because of the advanced technology, the vacuum pump will not heat your work station. There are even outside controller models that especially don’t overheat.
It Can Pump Various Types of Ink
The 28A Series Pump can pump almost any neutral ink. It can also pump corrosive ink. The pump is especially made with chemical resistant materials. For example, it is made with PTFE and EPDM.
What are some of the benefits of the Vacuum Pump?
Features of the Vacuum Pump:
- Strong corrosion resistance (sulfuric acid\ hydrochloric acid \methanol)
- No return
- Can turn dry continuously
- Small size
- Can operate in any installed position
- Low vibration
- Low noise
- No lubrication
- Maintenance free
- Long life
- High efficiency
- Closed diaphragm surface
- Special sealing system.
Where can you use the pump?
Areas To Use The 28A Series Vacuum Pump:
- Wide Format Graphics and Industrial Printer
- Inkjet Digital Printing Machines for Textile industry
- Labelling machine printer
- CIJ small character printer
- Coding system
- Barcode printer.