A3 Circulating Pump
A3H 12V 3L
- 12 Volt – 5 Watt – 0.4 Amps
- 6 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 0.79 GPM / 3 LPM
- Max Head – 5.57 F / 1.7 M
Available on backorder
~ Download PDF for additional information
~ Download PDF for A3 & B3 Comparison
- “H” Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C
- Static PSI – 29.0 / 2 Bar
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 14mm x 6.5mm
- Food Grade
- Can be run directly from PV
This is one of our A series micro centrifugal pumps. Powered by a brushless DC motor, our A series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight. They have a variety of features, a seal-less design to prevent leakage, a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance, food grade material and high-temperature resistance.
Designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. These pumps are deal for all circulation pump applications. They will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- It’s compact design, quiet and powerful brushless motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty work load where space is at a premium
- High efficient ECM brushless DC motor can sustain a continues 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology with a leak-proof static-seal.
- High density ceramic bearing and shaft designed for high temperature endurance.
- Highly efficient and dynamically balanced impeller for smooth ultra-quiet operation.
- Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
- With high temperature, heat resistance, food grade material, this little pump meets the food & beverage industry needs.
Areas of Use:
- Gas mixing
- Coffee makers
- Juice machines
- Wine dispensers
- Syrup dispensing
- Water dispensers
- Baking equipment
- Drinks dispensing
- Vending machines
- Nitrogen generation
- Ice cream dispensing
- Packaging equipment
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Soda beverage fountains
- Food preservation containers