B10-A Circulating Pump
B10A 12V 9L
- 12 Volt – 16.8 Watt – 1.4 Amps
- 20 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 2.6 GPM / 9 LPM
- Max Head – 16 F / 5 M
~ Download PDF for additional information
- Max Temperature – 158 F / 70C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- “H” Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 12.4mm x 10.8mm
- Wired so it can utilize our PWM Speed Controller
- Food Grade
- Can be run directly from PV
This is one of our B series micro centrifugal pumps. Powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor, our B series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight. They have a variety of features, a seal-less design to prevent leakage, a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
Designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. These pumps are deal for all circulation pump applications. They will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- High efficient ECM brushless DC motor can sustain a continues 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology with a leak-proof static-seal.
- High density ceramic bearing and shaft designed for high temperature endurance.
- Highly efficient and dynamically balanced impeller for smooth ultra-quiet operation.
- Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
Areas of Use:
- Chiller Systems
- Water Fountain
- Large fish ponds
- Vending machines
- Beverage processing
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Liquid filling and transfer in food
- Electronics Cooling Water Circulation
- Fountain, aquariums and small fish ponds
- Instant electric water heater, electric shower
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment