C1A Circulating Pump
C1A 12V 20L
- 12 Volt – 34 Watt – 2.8 Amps 40
- Max Flow Rate – 5.28 GPM / 20 LPM
C1A 24V 24L
- 24 Volt – 48 Watt – 2 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 6.34 GPM / 24 LPM
Download the PDF for additional information about the C1A Circulating PumpDownload PDF File
View and download STP file hereDownload STP File
These are the specifications of the C1A Circulating Pump:
- Max Temperature – 170 F / 77C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 18mm x 18mm
- Can be run directly from PV
This is the C1A Circulating Pump. It is part of our C series micro centrifugal pumps. A three-phase brushless DC motor powers the C1A Pump. The C series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight.
This pump has a variety of features: it includes a seal-less design to prevent leakage and a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
The C1A Circulating Pump is designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. Furthermore, this pump is an excellent choice for all circulation pump applications. It will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids. The other liquids need to be compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- Highly efficient ECM three-phase brushless DC motor
- Can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy of well over 20000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- The rotor-impeller and the shaft are sealed together preventing leakage
- Only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor-impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing
- High precision
- Wear resistance
- Unique Closed Impeller — dynamically balanced, higher efficiency, stronger pressure performance, steady flow, smooth ultra-quiet operation
- Three-phase brushless DC pumps have the advantage of various protection functions such as: stuck impeller protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection, over-current protection
Areas of Use of the C1A Circulating Pump:
- Water heating mattress
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Liquid transfer general purpose pumping
- Fountain, aquariums and larger fish ponds
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Electronics Cooling Water Circulation Chiller Systems
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Also, take a look at our pump accessories: 1 to 3 Zone, 12V Control Boxes, Rubber Mounting Brackets for Pumps, and the 10A Solar Charge Controller.
If you’re looking for a replacement pump for an OEM Oasis hot water pump, Aqua-Hot hot water pump or the El SID pump, take a look at our options here.