C1E Circulating Pump
C1E 12V 20L
- 12 Volts – 34 Watts – 2.8 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 5.28 GPM / 20 LPM
- Max Temperature – 170 F / 76 C
- Barbed Inlet / Outlet – 1/2″x 1/2″
C1E 24V 24L
- 24 Volts – 48 Watts – 2 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 4.7 GPM / 18 LPM
- Max Temperature – 170 F / 75 C
Download PDF for additional informationDownload PDF File
View and download STP file hereDownload STP File
Specifications of the C1E Circulating Pump:
- H Max Temperature – 170 F / 77C
- 12 Volts – 26.4 Watts – 2.2 Amps
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 1/2″x 1/2″
- Max Flow Rate – 6.34 GPM / 24 LPM
- Max Head – 36 F / 11 M
- Max Pressure – 72.5 PSI / 5 Bar
Application of the C1E Circulating Pump:
This is one of our C series micro centrifugal pumps. This circulating pump is powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor. Our C series pumps are quiet, compact and lightweight.
The C1E has a variety of features. It has a seal-less design to prevent leakage. The pump also accepts a wide range of working voltage which provides stable performance for the pump.
The C1E is designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. This pump is ideal for all circulation pump purposes. It pumps fresh water and seawater.
The C1E can also pump other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials. The liquids need to be of similar viscosity to water.
Features of the C1E Circulating Pump:
- Highly efficient ECM three-phase brushless DC motor
- Sustains a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy of well over 20000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- Sealed rotor-impeller and shaft for leak prevention
- One moving part
- Magnetically driven rotor-impeller
- Single ceramic bearing
- Highly precise and wear resistant
- Dynamically balanced, unique closed impeller
- Strong pressure performance
- Smooth and steady flow
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Protection from stuck impellers, over-voltage, overload and over-current
Areas of Use of the C1E Circulating Pump:
- Heating water mattresses
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Liquid transfer general purpose pumping
- Fountain, aquariums and larger fish ponds
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Electronics cooling water circulation chiller systems
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Or take a look at our other C Series Pumps such as the C1-B Circulating Pump, C1-A Circulating Pump, the C7 Circulating Pump, and the B10-C Circulating Pump.
If you have any questions about the C1-E Circulating Pump, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you!