C1E 5V PWM Circulating Pump
C1E 12V 20L 5V PWM
- 12 Volt – 34 Watt – 2.8 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 5.2 GPM / 20 LPM
- PWM Controller
C1E 24V 19L 5V PWM
- 24 Volts – 31.92 Watts – 1.33 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 5.01 GPM / 19 LPM
- PWM Controller
Specifications of the C1E 5V PWM Circulating Pump:
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Inlet / Outlet – 18mm x 18mm
- Can be run directly from PV
The C1E 5V PWM Circulating Pump is part of our C series micro centrifugal pumps. It is powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor. The C1E PWM is designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight.
This pump has a variety of features, including a seal-less design to prevent leakage and a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
The C1E 5V PWM Circulating Pump is designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. It is a good choice for all circulation pump applications.
It will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids. Any other liquids need to be compatible with the pumps materials and of similar viscosity to water.
- Highly efficient ECM three-phase brushless DC motor
- Can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy of over 20000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- The rotor-impeller and the shaft are sealed together preventing leakage
- Only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor-impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing
- High precision
- Wear resistant
- Over-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over-current protection
- Stuck impeller protection
- Unique Closed Impeller: dynamically balanced, higher efficiency, stronger pressure performance, steady flow, smooth ultra-quiet operation
Areas of use of the C1E 5V PWM Circulating Pump:
- Water Circulation, treatment and purification
- Water heating mattress
- General purpose pumping
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Liquid transfer
- Fountains, aquariums
- Larger fish ponds
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Chiller Systems
- Cleaning equipment
Take a look at our 12V 10 and 20 Watt Solar Panels, the S5 with stainless steel and barbed fittings. Or read about our replacement pumps for RVs and whether you always have to submerge a submersible pump.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us, we’d be happy to help you find the pump you need.