B10-B Circulating Pump
For orders of 100 + units please contact us directly
~ Download PDF for additional information on the B10-B Circulating Pump.
~ Also View and download STP file here
B10-B Circulating Pump Specifications:
- “H” Max Temperature – 122 F / 50C
- Static PSI – 58 /45 Bar
- Threaded Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 1/2” x 1/2”
- Run’s directly from PV
- Food Grade
The B10-B Circulating Pump is one of our B series micro centrifugal pumps. Powered by a brushless DC motor. Moreover, our B series pumps have a quiet, compact and lightweight design. Additionally they have many features. For instance a seal-less design to prevent leakage, a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance, food grade material and high-temperature resistance.
The B10-B Circulating Pump is designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. In addition these pumps are ideal for all circulation pump applications. In other words they will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- High efficient ECM brushless DC motor. Can sustain a continues 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology with a leak-proof static-seal.
- High density ceramic bearing and shaft designed for high temperature endurance.
- Highly efficient and dynamically balanced impeller for smooth ultra-quiet operation.
- The unique design of this pump makes it more reliable because it contains only one moving part. The magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing. Of course this extends the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
Areas of Use:
- Electronics Cooling
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Water Circulation Chiller Systems
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
B10-A Circulating Pump