200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushless Motor
$304.25 – $507.55
*This is a special order item please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping
Max Flow scope (ml/Min)
- Alloy gear
- Non-corrosive gear
- Standard PEEK gear
- Limited Pressure (L)
- Non-Return (R)
~ Download PDF for additional information about the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushless MotorDownload PDF File
These are the specifications of the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushless Motor:
- Power: 70 W
- Voltage: 24DC
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter: G1/8″
- ml/rpm: 0.27, 0.65, 0.75 (reference: 3000RPM)
- Max Head Pressure: 7, 10 Bar
- Max Flow scope: 1000, 2500, 3500 ml/Min
- Valve options: Limited pressure, Non-return valve
- Gear Material: PEEK gear, Alloy gear, Non-corrosive gear
The 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushless Motor uses a magnetic coupling drive. Designed with a 316 L stainless steel shell, PEEK gear materials and PTFE sealing materials. It also is made with a brushless DC motor combination which makes it smaller size. Furthermore, the Motor has a built-in limit pressure valve and the flow rate can be adjusted.
The 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushless Motor works excellently in hemodialysis machines. Many also use it for printing and pictorial machines. The Motor can work producing pharmaceuticals and chemicals, water treatment, printing, cleaning, packaging, filling machines and food processing. Liquid delivery is another application for the 200 Series Motor. The Motor is particularly suitable for printing machines, pictorial machines, and barcode machines.
Features of the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushless Motor:
- Altitude: ≤ 2500 M
- Humidity environment: ≤ 85%
- Fluid viscosity: 0 ~ 3000 CPS
- Ambient temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C
- Fluid temperature: -10 °C ≤ T ≤ 100 °C (except for freezing)
- Apply the media of: acid and alkali, salt, organic solvents, oils
- Lifetime above 8000 hours
- Can be run continuously
- The pump can be used in the -0.1 Mpa～2Mpa closed systems
- The rated output pressure is 0.5 Mpa (medium: water)
- Maximum output pressure for the Motor is 1.4 Mpa
- The output flow rate is 20～3500 ml / min
Areas of Use:
- pharmaceuticals and chemical production
- filling machines
- water treatment
- food processing
- printing machines
- pictorial machines
- printing, cleaning
- barcode machine
- hemodialysis machines
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Also, take a look at our other pumps: the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushed Motor, the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller and the 300 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller.
For any questions or doubts, feel free to contact us. We’d be happy to help!
There are no reviews yet.