200 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller
$336.05 – $487.08
*This is a special order item please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping
Max Flow scope (ml/Min)
- Alloy Gear
- Non-Corrosive Gear
- Standard PEEK Gear
- Limited Pressure (L)
- Non-Return (R)
~ Download PDF for additional information about the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with ControllerDownload PDF File
These are the specifications of the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller:
- Power 60W
- Voltage DC24
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter G1/8″
- ml/rpm: 0.27, 0.65, 0.75 (reference 3000RPM)
- Max Head Pressure: 7 Bar
- Max Flow scope: 80~1000, 150~2500, 300~3500 ml/Min
- Valve options: Limited pressure, Non-return valve
- Gear Material: PEEK gear, Alloy gear, Non-corrosive gear
The 200 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller uses a magnetic coupling drive, 316 L stainless steel shell, PEEK materials gear and PTFE sealing materials.
The 200 Series Motor also is a brushless DC motor combination. It is smaller in size and has a built-in limit pressure valve. The flow rate can be adjusted without extra steps.
The pump can be used in the -0.1 Mpa～2Mpa closed systems. The rated output pressure is 0.5 Mpa (medium: water). The maximum output pressure is 1.4 Mpa and the output flow rate with 50～3500 ml / min.
The Motor is widely used in hemodialysis machines, printing, barcode and pictorial machines. Also, the 200 Series Motor produces pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
The Motor works in water treatment, printing, cleaning, packaging, filling machines, food processing, and other areas of liquid delivery.
- Altitude: ≤ 2500 M
- Humidity environment: ≤ 85%
- Fluid viscosity: 0 ~ 3000 CPS
- Ambient temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C
- Fluid temperature: -10 °C ≤ T ≤ 100 °C (except for the freezing)
- Apply the media of: acid and alkali, salt, organic solvents, oils
- Lifetime above 8000 hours
- Can be run continuously
Areas of Use:
- filling machines
- water treatment
- food processing
- printing machine
- pictorial machine
- printing, cleaning
- barcode machine
- hemodialysis machines
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to see more posts about pumps.
Also, take a look at other pumps: the B3 Circulating Pump, the B10A Circulating Pump and the B10B Circulating Pump.
Have questions about the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller? Contact us here.
There are no reviews yet.