200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushed Motor
$296.65 – $447.68
*This is a special order item please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping
Max Flow scope (ml/Min)
- Alloy gear
- Standard PEEK gear
- Limited Pressure (L)
- Non-Return (R)
~ Download PDF for additional information about the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushed MotorDownload PDF File
These are the specifications of the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushed Motor:
- Power: 70 W
- Voltage: 24 DC
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter: G1/8″
- ml/rpm: 0.27, 0.55, 0.75 (reference: 3000RPM)
- Max Head Pressure: 7, 10 Bar
- Max Flow scope: 1000, 2500, 3500 ml/Min
- Valve options: Limited pressure, Non-return valve
- Gear Material options: PEEK gear, Alloy gear, Non-corrosive gear
Application of the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushed Motor:
Magnetic gear pumps, using magnetic coupling drive, 316 stainless steel shell, PEEK material gear, PTFE materials for the static sealing and bearing, can with the built-in limit pressure valve.
Pump can be used in the -0.1 Mpa～2Mpa closed systems. The rated output pressure is 0.5 Mpa (medium: water). The highest output 1.4 Mpa pressure and flow rate 50～3500 ml / min.
Widely used in medical machinery, fine chemicals, water treatment printing, cleaning, packaging, food processing, and other areas of liquid delivery.
Features of the Magnetic Drive Motor:
- Altitude: ≤ 2500 M
- Humidity environment: ≤ 85%
- Fluid viscosity: 0 ~ 3000 CPS
- Ambient temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C
- Fluid temperature: -10 °C ≤ T ≤ 100 °C (except for freezing)
- Apply the media of: acid and alkali, salt, organic solvents, oils.
- Lifetime: 1500~2000 hours
- Can be run continuously
Areas of Use:
- Fine chemicals
- Food processing
- Water treatment
- Medical machinery
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Read about our other pumps: the D5 Circulating Pump, the B3 Circulating Pump, the G6 Direct Drive Gear Pump and the 28A Series Diaphragm Liquid Vacuum Pump.
There are no reviews yet.