300 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller
$417.58 – $442.58
*This is a special order item please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping
Max Flow scope (ml/Min)
- Limited Pressure (L)
- Non-Return (R)
~ Download PDF for additional information
These are the specifications of the 300 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller:
- Power 200W
- Voltage DC24
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter G1/4″
- ml/rpm: 1, 1.5 (reference 3000RPM)
- Max Head Pressure: 8, 10 Bar
- Max Flow scope: 500~5000, 800~6000 ml/Min
- Valve options: N/A
- Gear Material: PEEK gear
The 300 Series Motor is part of a series of magnetic gear pumps. These pumps use magnetic coupling drive, 316 stainless steel shells, PEEK material gear, and PTFE materials for the static sealing and bearing. While using this brushless DC motor, the flow can be adjusted without steps. You can realize the quantitative flow rate when it is in sync with a computer.
The 300 Series can be used in the -0.1 Mpa~2Mpa closed systems. The rated output pressure is 0.5 Mpa (medium: water). The highest output 1.0 Mpa pressure and the flow rate is 1000~6000 ml / min.
It is widely used in medical machinery, fine chemicals, water treatment printing, cleaning, packing, food processing and other areas of liquid delivery.
Features of the 300 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller:
- Altitude: ≤ 2500 M
- Humidity environment: ≤ 85%
- Fluid viscosity: 0 ~ 3000 CPS
- Ambient temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C
- Fluid temperature: -10 °C ≤ T ≤ 100 °C (except for freezing)
- Apply the media of: acid and alkali, salt, organic solvents, oils.
- Lifetime above 8000 hours
- Can be run Continuously
Areas of Use:
- Fine chemicals
- food processing
- Water treatment
- Food processing
- Medical machinery
Also, take a look at our other pumps: the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Motor with Controller, the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Brushless Motor and the 200 Series Magnetic Drive Step Motor with Controller.