B10A 24V 9L Circulating Pump
B10A 24V 9L
- 24 Volt – 15 Watt – 0.55 Amps
- 15 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 2.64 GPM / 9 LPM
The B10A 24V 9L is a great replacement pump for the Chilipad Cube Sleep System and Mimaki UV Printer!
Download PDF for additional information about the B10A 24V 9L Circulating PumpDownload PDF File
Download PDF for additional information about the B10 Series PumpsDownload PDF File
View and download STP file of the mounting bracket hereDownload STP File
B10A Circulating Pump Specifications:
- Max Temperature – 158 F / 70C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Inlet / Outlet – 12.4mm x 10.8mm
- Food Grade
- Can be run directly from PV
The B10A 24V 9L Circulating Pump is one of our B series micro centrifugal pumps. It is powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor. Our B series pumps are designed to be quiet. Also, they are made to be compact and lightweight.
The B10A has a variety of features. For instance, it has a seal-less design to prevent leakage. It also has a wide range of working voltage. This provides the pump with a stable performance. The B10 is designed for general and commercial use. Also, they can be used for industrial applications.
These pumps are ideal for all circulation pump implementations. The B10A pumps freshwater and seawater. Moreover, it can pump other liquids that are compatible with the pump’s materials.
- ECM brushless DC motor
- It can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy of well over 20,000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- Leak-proof static-seal
- Ceramic bearing and shaft
- Designed for high temperature endurance
- Highly efficient
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Quiet operation
- Reliable because of the unique design. The pump contains one moving part. The magnetically driven impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing. Furthermore, this extends the life of the pump beyond existing standards.
- Replacement pump for the Chilipad Cube Sleep System and Mimaki InkJet Printer
Common Questions About The B10A 24V 9L Circulating Pump:
Question: Is it in-line or barbed?
Answer: It is barbed. If you are looking for a in-line version, we also have that variation: the B10B Circulating Pump.
Areas of Use for the B10A 24V 9L Circulating Pump:
- Cube Sleep Systems
- Mimaki UV Printer
- Chiller systems
- Water fountain
- Large fish ponds
- Vending machines
- Beverage processing
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Liquid filling and transfer in food
- Electronics cooling water circulation
- Fountain, aquariums and small fish ponds
- Instant electric water heater, electric shower
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Cleaning equipment
- Water treatment