C1B Solar Pump
C1B 12V 20L H S PV
- 12 Volt – 34 Watt – 2.8 Amps 40
- Max Flow Rate – 5.3 GPM / 20 LPM
- Max Head – 26.2 Feet / 8 Meters
- High temperature endurance
Download the PDF for additional information about the C1B Solar PumpDownload PDF File
View and download STP file hereDownload STP File
Specifications of the C1B Solar Pump:
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 18mm x 18mm
- PV wired
- High temperature resistance
The C1B Solar Pump is part of our C series micro centrifugal pumps. A three-phase brushless DC motor powers the C1B. The C series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight.
This pump has a variety of features: it includes a seal-less design to prevent leakage and a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
The C1B Solar Pump is designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. Furthermore, this pump is an excellent choice for all circulation pump applications. It will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids. The other liquids need to be compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
Features of the C1B Solar Pump:
- Highly efficient ECM three-phase brushless DC motor
- Can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy of well over 20000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- The rotor-impeller and the shaft are sealed together preventing leakage
- Only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor-impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing
- High precision
- Wear resistance
- Unique Closed Impeller — dynamically balanced, higher efficiency, stronger pressure performance, steady flow, smooth ultra-quiet operation
- Three-phase brushless DC pumps have the advantage of various protection functions such as: stuck impeller protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection, over-current protection
Areas of Use of the C1B Solar Pump:
- Water heating mattress
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Liquid transfer general purpose pumping
- Fountain, aquariums and larger fish ponds
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Electronics Cooling Water Circulation Chiller Systems
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Also, take a look at our pump accessories: 1 to 3 Zone, 12V Control Boxes, Rubber Mounting Brackets for Pumps, and the 10A Solar Charge Controller.
If you’re looking for a replacement pump for the El SID pump take a look at our options here.