D5 Solar Hot Water Pump
- 6~24 Volt – 5~25 Watt – 1~3 Amps
- 5~25W Watts PV
- Max Flow Rate – 6 GPM / 22 LPM
- Max Head – 14.5 F / 4 M
In stock (can be backordered)
For orders of 100 + units please contact us directly
~ Download PDF for Additional information
~View and download STP file here
- Max Temperature – 230 F / 110C
- Static PSI – 145.0 / 10 Bar
- Threaded Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 1/2” x 1/2”
- Food Grade
- Speed Control fully integrated
- Can be run directly from PV
DC brushless motor with energy efficiency technology use MPPT by microprocessor, and variable speed & power consumption optional by dial control. Stable & advanced soft-starting function, very low in-rush current, perfect for working directly with PV panel.
The TD5 Solar DC pump has a soft start-up feature which reduces high in-rush current. When the photovoltaic panel provides sufficient power, the pump goes through the alignment phase by turning the rotor into the position required for start-up. The processor then waits until the capacitor is sufficiently charged. This enables a start-up with minimal power (less than two watt). Cycling due to unsuccessful attempts is minimized. Even after prolonged shutdown, the pump will start reliably.
For solar system loops, the TD5 pump can be powered directly from a PV panel. The sun comes up, heat builds in the solar hot water panel and at the same time electricity is made in the PV panel. The pump slowly starts with the smallest amount of current and pushes the heated water to the storage tank. It’s all too simple and eliminates all controllers, thermostats and sensors.
- DC brushless motor with energy efficiency technology by micro processor
- High efficient ECM brushless DC motor can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Soft start at very low in-rush current, good convenient working directly with PV panel
- Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft
- Advanced magnetic drive technology with static-impeller.
Drive circuitry can detect no or little liquid in pump chamber and will stop the pump to prevent damage, pump is then restarted manually by disconnecting and reconnecting it to the power supply.
Over voltage protection:
When the voltage over 28V, the pump will auto-protect and shut off own power supply, when the voltage falls below 28V, the pump will restart automatically.
Over load protection function:
This means that when the current is over the rated current, such as can arise if the impeller is stuck due to debris. The pump will automatically stop to prevent damage, and will restart when the current falls again.
Areas of Use: