C1A 5V PWM Circulating Pump
C1A 12V 20L 5V PWM
- 12 Volt – 34 Watt – 2.8 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 5.28 GPM / 20 LPM
- PWM Controller
C1A 24V 19L 5V PWM
- 24 Volts – 31.92 Watts – 1.33 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 5.01 GPM / 18 LPM
- Max Head 26.3 Feet / 8 Meters
- PWM Controller
Specifications of the C1A 5V PWM Circulating Pump:
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 18mm x 18mm
- Can be run directly from PV
This is the C1A 5V PWM Circulating Pump. It is part of our C series micro centrifugal pumps. It is powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor. The C series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight.
This pump has a variety of features, including a seal-less design to prevent leakage and a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
The C1A 5V PWM Circulating Pump is designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. It is an excellent choice for all circulation pump applications.
It will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids. The other liquids need to be compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- Highly efficient ECM three-phase brushless DC motor
- Can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy of well over 20000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- The rotor-impeller and the shaft are sealed together preventing leakage
- Only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor-impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing
- High precision and wear resistance
- Unique Closed Impeller: dynamically balanced, higher efficiency, stronger pressure performance, steady flow, smooth ultra-quiet operation
- Three-phase brushless DC pumps have the advantage of various protection functions such as: stuck impeller protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection, over-current protection
Areas of use of the C1A 5V PWM Circulating Pump:
- Water heating mattress
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Liquid transfer general purpose pumping
- Fountain, aquariums and larger fish ponds
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Electronics Cooling Water Circulation Chiller Systems
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment
Do you have any questions or doubts? Feel free to contact us, we’d be happy to help you find the pump you need.