30F Series Diaphragm Liquid Vacuum Pumps
- 12 / 24 Volt – 0.24 / 0.15 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 0.05 GPM / 0.18 LPM
- Max Head – 49.2 F / >15 M
- Max Vacuum – Kpa -60
- Weight – 7.76oz – 220g
- Pump Head – Nylon
- Membrane – EPDM/PTFE
- Valve – EPDM/FPM
- Motor Type – Brush
- No-Load Lifetime 3000 hours
Download PDF for additional information about the 30F Series Vacuum Pump
Advantages of the 30F Series Vacuum Pump:
1. Less electromagnetic interference
These liquid pumps are made with anti-electromagnetic interference capacitors. This means this pump causes little interference in your facility.
2. Doesn’t generate too much heat while working
Most people don’t like it when their pump creates heat in their workspace. By adopting some of the most advanced technology as KNF does, the pump won’t heat up your facility. Furthermore, the outside controller models do especially well with heat management.
3. The materials are compatible with various types of ink
The liquid pump is manufactured with chemically resistant materials. The pump is made with PTFE(TFM), EPDM or other material combinations for the parts which come in contact with the liquid. Furthermore, this allows almost all neutral or corrosive inks to be pumped.
Features of the 30F Series Vacuum Pump:
- Strong corrosion resistance (sulfuric acid\ hydrochloric acid \methanol).
- No return.
- Can run dry continuously.
- Small size.
- Operates in any installed position.
- Low vibration.
- Low noise.
- No lubrication.
- Maintenance free.
- Long life.
- High efficiency.
- Closed diaphragm surface.
- Special sealing system.
Areas of Use of the Liquid Pump:
- Wide format graphics and industrial printers
- Inkjet digital printing machines for textile industry
- Labelling machine printer
- CIJ small character printer
- Coding system
- Barcode printer.