B10A 5V PWM Circulating Pump
B10A 12V 7L 5V PWM
- 12 Volts – 16.56 Watts –1.38 Amps
- Max Flow Rate –2 GPM / 9 LPM
B10A 24V 12L 5V PWM
- 24 Volts – 8.4 Watts – 0.35 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 3.1 GPM / 12LPM
B10A 24V 12L PWM
- 24 Volts –16.8 Watts – 0.7 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 3.17 GPM / 12 LPM
Download PDF for additional informationDownload PDF File
B10A 5V PWM Circulating Pump Specifications:
- Max Temperature – 158 F / 70C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Inlet / Outlet – 12.4mm x 10.8mm
- Food Grade
- Can be run directly from PV
The B10A 5V PWM Circulating Pump is one of our B series micro centrifugal pumps. It is powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor. Our B series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight.
The B10A 5V PWM pump has a variety of features: it has a seal-less design to prevent leakage and a wide range of working voltage which provides the pump with a stable performance.
The B10 is designed for general and commercial use and industrial applications. They are ideal for all circulation pump implementations.
The B10-A pumps freshwater and seawater. It can also pump other liquids that are compatible with the pump’s materials and have a similar viscosity to water.
- ECM brushless DC motor
- Sustains a continuous 24-hour workload
- Life expectancy: over 20,000 hours
- Advanced magnetic drive technology
- Leak-proof static-seal
- Ceramic bearing and shaft
- Designed for high temperature endurance
- Highly efficient
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Reliable because of the unique design: containing only one moving part. The magnetically driven impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing. This extends the life of the pump beyond existing standards.
Areas of Use for the B10A 5V PWM Circulating Pump:
- Chiller systems
- Water fountain
- Large fish ponds
- Vending machines
- Beverage processing
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Liquid filling and transfer in food
- Electronics cooling water circulation
- Fountain, aquariums and small fish ponds
- Instant electric water heater, electric shower
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Cleaning equipment
- Water treatment and purification
If you are interested, take a look at our Vacuum Pumps and Control Boxes.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to see more posts about pumps!