C11 Automotive Pump
C11 24V 15L
- 24 Volt – 5 Watt – 0.2 Amps
- Max Flow Rate 3.96 GPM / 15 LPM
- Max Head 2.3 F / 0.7 M
C11 24V 20L
- 24 Volt – 12 Watt – 0.5 Amps
- Max Flow – Rate 5.28 GPM / 20 LPM
- Max Head – 5.57 F / 1.7 M
C11 24V 25L
- 24 Volt – 17 Watt – 0.7 Amps
- Max Flow Rate – 6.61 GPM / 25 LPM
- Max Head – 8.2 F / 2.5 M
~ Download PDF for additional information about the C11 Automotive Pump
Specifications for the C11 circulating pump:
- Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Hose Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 20mm x 20mm
- Wired so it can utilize our PWM Speed Controller
Applications for the C11 Automotive Pump:
The TA C11 Automotive Pump is part of a series of DC pumps. They can be used for most vehicle engine circulation applications. This pump is characterized by its unique design and specialty. It is know for its efficiency. The pump uses low consumption. The C11 automotive pump also offers stable performance.
This circulating pump has a long life motor. It is maintenance free. Because of the advanced technology, the C11 pump has a quiet service life. This pump is perfect for car engine circulation. The C11 Automotive Pump is great for pre-heating your car. In addition, it is practical for parking-heating. It is also useful for any circulation pump application where the normal circulation pump is not available.
Want to be able to adjust the flow?
No problem. This model (unlike the TA50 or TA60) is wired to work with our PWM Speed Controller.
- ECM brushless direct current motor.
- Sustains a continuous 24-hour workload.
- Expectancy of life for the pump is over 20000 hours.
- Permanent magnetic rotor.
- Ceramic shaft.
- Magnetic drive technology for static-impeller.
- The motor with big machine movement optimization design.
- Low temperature.
- Automatic polarity protection.
- Overload protection.
- Block protection.
- Special design to meet car vibration working condition.
- Special design to meet car power supply with its high peaks and unstable voltage.
- IP protection level: IP 67.
Where to Use the C11 Automotive Pump:
- Packing heater.
- Motorcycles modified.
- Engine cooling system.
- Car ready-heating circulation.
- Car engine cooling circulation.
- Normal hot water circulation.
- Automotive antifreeze circulation.
- Electric vehicles water circulation.
Check out our Control Boxes.