B10-A Circulating Pump
B10A 12V 9L
- 12 Volt – 16.8 Watt – 1.4 Amps
- 20 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 2.6 GPM / 9 LPM
- Max Head – 16 F / 5 M
For orders of 100 + units please contact us directly
~ Download PDF for additional information
~View and download STP file here
B10-A Circulating Pump Specifications:
- Max Temperature – 158 F / 70C.
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar.
- “H” Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C.
- Barbed Fittings.
- Inlet / Outlet – 12.4mm x 10.8mm.
- Food Grade.
- Can be run directly from PV.
The B10-A Circulating Pump is one of our B series micro centrifugal pumps. It is powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor. Our B series pumps are designed to be quiet. Also, they are made to be compact and lightweight. The B10-A has a variety of features. For instance, it has a seal-less design to prevent leakage. It also has a wide range of working voltage. This provides the pump with a stable performance.
The B10 is designed for general and commercial use. They can be used for industrial applications. These pumps are ideal for all circulation pump implementations. The B10-A pumps fresh water and seawater. Moreover, it can pump other liquids that are compatible with the pumps’ materials.
- ECM brushless DC motor.
- It can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload.
- Life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology.
- Leak-proof static-seal.
- Ceramic bearing and shaft.
- Designed for high temperature endurance.
- Highly efficient.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- Quiet operation.
- Reliable because of the unique design. The pump contains one moving part. The magnetically driven impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing. Furthermore, this extends the life of the pump beyond existing standards.
Areas of Use for the B10-A Circulating Pump:
- Chiller systems.
- Water fountain.
- Large fish ponds.
- Vending machines.
- Beverage processing.
- Hot water circulating system.
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters.
- Liquid filling and transfer in food.
- Electronics cooling water circulation.
- Fountain, aquariums and small fish ponds.
- Instant electric water heater, electric shower.
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Water treatment.
Also, see the Sister Product:
B10-B Circulating Pump
Visit our Facebook page to see more posts about Pumps!