S5B 5V PWM Hot Water Pump
S5B 24V 10L 5v PWM
- 24 Volts – 5 Watts – 0.4 Amps – 5PV
- Max Flow Rate – 2.64 GPM / 10 LPM
- Max Head – 3.28 Feet / 1 Meter
- PWM Speed Controller
STP fileDownload STP File
Specifications S5B 5V PWM Hot Water Pump:
- Max Temperature – 230 F / 110 C
- Static PSI – 145.0 / 10 Bar
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 1/2” x 1/2”
- Food Grade
- Can be run directly from PV
The S5B 5V PWM Hot Water Pump is great for most circulation pump applications. It doesn’t have to be connected to the power grid. It is highly efficient and can run directly from a PV panel. The pump is small consumes very little power.
The long life brushless motor technology provides a maintenance free and quiet service life. This pump is perfect for single family home thermal solar systems. It is also an excellent choice for any circulation pump application where conventional power is not available.
The S5B 5V PWM Hot Water Pump has a soft start-up feature which reduces high in-rush current. When the photovoltaic panel provides sufficient power, the pump goes through the alignment phase by turning the rotor into the position required for start-up.
The processor then waits until the capacitor is sufficiently charged. This enables a start-up with minimal power (less than two watt). Cycling due to unsuccessful attempts is minimized. Even after being shutdown for an extended period of time, the pump will start reliably.
For solar system loops, the S5B 5V PWM Hot Water Pump can be powered directly from a PV panel. The pump slowly starts with the smallest amount of current and pushes the heated water to the storage tank. This eliminates the need for thermostats and sensors.
Features of the S5B 5V PWM Hot Water Pump:
- DC brushless motor with energy efficiency technology by micro processor
- Highly efficient ECM brushless DC motor
- Can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 30000 hours
- Soft start at a very low in-rush current
- Convenient when working directly with PV panel
- Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft
- Advanced magnetic drive technology with static-impeller
Drive circuitry can detect little or no liquid in the pump chamber. The dry-run protection stops the pump to prevent damage. If this happens, the S5 needs to be restarted manually. By disconnecting and reconnecting it to the power supply, the pump will restart.
Over voltage protection:
When the voltage is over 28V, the pump will auto-protect and shut off own power supply. The pump will automatically restart after the voltage falls below 28V.
Overload protection function:
The pump will automatically stop to prevent damage when the current is over the rated current. This can happen if the impeller is stuck due to debris. Furthermore, the S5 will automatically restart when the current falls again.
Areas of use for the S5B 5V PWM Hot Water Pump:
- Beer brewing
- Liquid transfer
- Solar water heater
- Hot water circulation
- Radiant floor heating
- Air energy water heater
- Portable power supplies
- Hot pump air conditioner
If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you!