S5 Solar Hot Water Pump
$81.50 – $89.50
- 12 Volt – 10 Watt – 1 Amps
- 10 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 2.6 GPM / 10 LPM
- Max Head – 7.5 F / 2.3 M
- 12 Volt – 15 Watt – 1.2 Amps
- 15 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 3 GPM / 11.5 LPM
- Max Head – 9.5 F / 3 M
- 12 Volt – 5 Watt – 1 Amps
- 5 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 2.2 GPM / 8.5 LPM
- Max Head – 4.5 F / 1.4 M
For orders of 100 + units please contact us directly
~ Download PDF for additional information
~View and download STP file here
- Max Temperature – 230 F / 110 C
- Static PSI – 145.0 / 10 Bar
- Threaded Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 1/2” x 1/2”
- Food Grade
- Can be run directly from PV
The TS5 solar DC pump can be used for most circulation pump applications without connection to the power grid. Highly efficient, the TS5 can be connected directly to a photovoltaic panel and is characterized by its small size, high efficiency, and extreme low power consumption. The long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service life. This pump is perfect for single family home thermal solar systems or any circulation pump application where conventional power is not available.
The TS5 Solar DC pump has a soft start-up feature which reduces high in-rush current. When the photovoltaic panel provides sufficient power, the pump goes through the alignment phase by turning the rotor into the position required for start-up. The processor then waits until the capacitor is sufficiently charged. This enables a start-up with minimal power (less than two watt). Cycling due to unsuccessful attempts is minimized. Even after prolonged shutdown, the pump will start reliably.
For solar system loops, the TS5 pump can be powered directly from a PV panel. The sun comes up, heat builds in the solar hot water panel and at the same time electricity is made in the PV panel. The pump slowly starts with the smallest amount of current and pushes the heated water to the storage tank. It’s all too simple and eliminates all controllers, thermostats and sensors.
- DC brushless motor with energy efficiency technology by micro processor
- High efficient ECM brushless DC motor can sustain a continues 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 30000 hours.
- Soft start at very low in-rush current, good convenient working directly with PV panel
- Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft
- Advanced magnetic drive technology with static-impeller.
Drive circuitry can detect no or little liquid in pump chamber and will stop the pump to prevent damage, pump is then restarted manually by disconnecting and reconnecting it to the power supply.
Over voltage protection:
When the voltage over 28V, the pump will auto-protect and shut off own power supply, when the voltage falls below 28V, the pump will restart automatically.
Over load protection function:
This means that when the current is over the rated current, such as can arise if the impeller is stuck due to debris. The pump will automatically stop to prevent damage, and will restart when the current falls again.
Areas of use:
- Beer Brewing
- Liquid Transfer
- Solar water heater
- Hot Water Circulation
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Air energy water heater
- Portable power supplies
- Hot pump air conditioner