C8 Circulating Pump
C8 24V 18L
- 24 Volt – 53 Watt – 2.2 Amp
- Max Flow Rate – 4.75 GPM / 18 LPM
- Max Head – 39.37 F / 12 M
C8 Circulating Pump
~ Download the PDF for additional information
~View and download STP file here
Specifications of the C8 Circulating Pump:
- Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Snap Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 1/2″x 1/2″
- All wetted materials are food grade including the rotor magnet.
The C8 Circulating Pumps is a micro centrifugal pump. It is powered by a three-phase brushless direct current motor. The C8 Circulating Pump is quiet. It is also compact and lightweight. The pumps have a variety of features. For example, they have a seal-less design to prevent leakage. Furthermore they also have a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
The C8 Circulating Pump is designed for general applications. It can also be used for commercial and industrial applications. In addition, it will pump fresh water. The circulating pump can also pump seawater and other liquids. The C8 can pump anything that is of similar viscosity to water.
Features of the Pump:
- It has a three-phase brushless direct current motor. The pump can sustain a continuous 24-hour workload. It can live for approximately 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology.
- The rotor-impeller and the shaft are sealed together. This makes the pump resistant to leakage.
- The Circulating Pump only has one moving part. The magnetically driven rotor-impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing. It is very precise and resistant to wear. This extends the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
- The pump has a unique closed impeller. It is dynamically balanced. In fact, the C8 circulating pump’s efficient and has strong pressure performance. Furthermore it offers a steady flow and an ultra-quiet operation.
- The C8 Circulating Pump is a three-phase brushless DC pump. This gives the pump an advantage of various protection functions. For example, it protects it from a stuck impeller and over-voltage. In addition, it also protects the Circulating Pump from overloads and over-current.
Where To Use The Circulating Pump:
- Water heating mattress
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Liquid transfer general purpose pumping
- Fountain, aquariums and larger fish ponds
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Electronics cooling water circulation chiller systems
- Cleaning equipment
- Water treatment