C1-A Circulating Pump
~ Download the PDF for additional information
- “H” Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 18mm x 18mm
- Can be run directly from PV
This is one of our C series micro centrifugal pumps. Powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor, our C series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight. They have a variety of features, a seal-less design to prevent leakage, a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
Designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. These pumps are deal for all circulation pump applications. They will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- High efficient ECM three-phase brushless DC motor can sustain a continues 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology, the rotor-impeller and the shaft are sealed together preventing leakage for the life of the pump.
- Only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor-impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, high precision, well wear resistance, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
- Unique Closed Impeller — dynamically balanced, higher efficiency, stronger pressure performance, steady flow, smooths ultra-quiet operation.
- Three-phase brushless DC pumps have the advantage of various protection functions such as: stuck impeller protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection, over-current protection.
Areas of Use:
- Water heating mattress
- Automotive air conditioning
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Computer CPU cooling circulation
- Liquid transfer general purpose pumping
- Fountain, aquariums and larger fish ponds
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Electronics Cooling Water Circulation Chiller Systems
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment
|Dimensions||4.75 x 4.25 x 2.75 in|
C1A/H 12V 20L, C1A/H 24V 24L, C1B 12V 19L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.