C7 Circulating Pump
C7 12V 19L
- 12 Volt – 25 Watt – 2 Amps
- 30 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 5.02 GPM / 19 LPM
- Max Head – 32.79 F / 10 M
C7S 12V 8L
- 12 Volt – 15 Watt – 1.35 Amps
- 18 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 2.10 GPM / 8 LPM
- Max Head – 16 F / 5 M
- This is a Single Speed unit it is not wired to utilize our PWM Speed Controller
C7 24V 12L
- 24 Volt – 25 Watt – 0.65 Amps
- 30 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 3.17 GPM / 12 LPM
- Max Head -16.39 F / 5 M
C7 24V 17L
- 24 Volt – 34 Watt – 1.3 Amps
- 40 Watts PV min.
- Max Flow Rate – 4.49 GPM / 17 LPM
- Max Head – 26.23 F / 8 M
~ Download PDF for additional information
- Max Temperature – 158 F / 70C
- “H” Max Temperature – 212 F / 100C
- Static PSI – 58.0 / 4 Bar
- Barbed Fittings
- Inlet / Outlet – 20.5mm x 10mm
- Wired so it can utilize our PWM Speed Controller
- Can be run directly from PV
This is one of our C series micro centrifugal pumps. Powered by a three-phase brushless DC motor, our C series pumps are designed to be quiet, compact and lightweight. They have a variety of features, a seal-less design to prevent leakage, a wide range of working voltage providing stable performance.
Designed for general, commercial and industrial applications. These pumps are deal for all circulation pump applications. They will pump fresh water, seawater, and other liquids that are compatible with the pumps materials and that are of similar viscosity to water.
- High efficient ECM three-phase brushless DC motor can sustain a continues 24-hour workload with life expectancy of well over 20000 hours.
- Advanced magnetic drive technology, the rotor-impeller and the shaft are sealed together preventing leakage for the life of the pump.
- Only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor-impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, high precision, well wear resistance, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
- Unique Closed Impeller — dynamically balanced, higher efficiency, stronger pressure performance, steady flow, smooths ultra-quiet operation.
- Three-phase brushless DC pump can achieve PWM speed control, analog signal (0~5 V) or manual potentiometer speed control, can be achieved on the head and flow regulation.
- Three-phase brushless DC pumps have the advantage of various protection functions such as: stuck impeller protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection, over-current protection.
Areas of Use:
- Chiller Systems
- Water Fountain
- Large fish ponds
- Vending machines
- Beverage processing
- Hot water circulating system
- Electric cars: radiators, heaters
- Liquid filling and transfer in food
- Electronics Cooling Water Circulation
- Fountain, aquariums and larger fish ponds
- Instant electric water heater, electric shower
- Circulating systems for homes, RV’s and boats
- Cleaning equipment, purification and water treatment
|Dimensions||4.75 x 4.25 x 2.75 in|
C7 12V 19L, C7 12V 8L, C7 24V 12L, C7 24V 17L, C7H 12V 12L, C7H 12V 17L, C7H 24V 12L, C7H 24V 17L, C7SH 12V 12L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.